An definition, an meaning
2 letters in word "an": A N.
Anagrams of an:
More info about an >
- Associate in Nursing: an associate degree in nursing
- .an is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Netherlands Antilles. It is administered by the University of the Netherlands Antilles.
- AN is a black metal band from Turku, Finland. Formed in 2003, they have released one full length album so far, titled Revelation I: World Minus Population.
- In Sumerian mythology and later for Assyrians and Babylonians, Anu (also An; (from Sumerian *An = sky, heaven)) was a sky-god, the god of heaven, lord of constellations, king of gods, spirits and demons, and dwelt in the highest heavenly regions. ...
- An in Sumerian mythology is a goddess, possibly a female principle of the creator god An. Early iconography suggests a celestial sky goddess in the form of a cow whose udders produce rain and who becomes Antu in the Akkadian pantheon
- The surname An () originated as an abbreviation of Anxi (Ch:??), meaning Parthia in ancient Chinese; Anxi is a transcription of "Arsaces", the founder of the Arsacid Dynasty of Iranian Parthia. Most Parthian visitors who took a Chinese name received the An prefix to indicate their origin.
- Part of the Access Network which performs some or all of the following: modulating forward data onto the Access Network; demodulating return-path data; enforcing the MAC protocol for access onto the Access Network; separating or classifying traffic prior to multiplexing onto the Transport ...
- A standard unit of pressure representing the pressure exerted by a 29.92-in. column of mercury at sea level at 45 degrees latitude and equal to 1000 g/cm 2 .
- is to be used before nouns beginning with a vowel (or vowel sound): an apple, an hour, an elephant.
- A nitrogen fertilizer.
- Elements in an array.
- An unique number assigned to each record in a database. For example, the PsycINFO database uses these numbers to reference other records. The ERIC database uses an ERIC# to indicate whether an item is an ERIC Document (ED) or a journal article (EJ).
- Milligrams of KOH required in tests to neutralize all the acidic constituents present in a 1 gram sample of petroleum product. Also formerly called the Neutralization Number. This property is often used to indicate the extent of contamination or oxidation of used oils.
- is the smoothed acceleration after scan n.
- article may be delivered through a locked bag service or a private mail bag service, and an article may be lodged for international registered post carriage through a private mail bag service.
- the latest major episode of glacial advance in the Pleistocene of North America; from about 70,000 to 10,000 BP
- a short summary of a publication, usually about 250 words
- beware of two common errors:
- Use a before consonant sounds: a historic event (the aspirated h is a consonant sound), a university (it sounds as if it begins with a yew), a one-year term (it sounds as if it begins with a w). ...
- Access Network
- ii. 5 ; Strab. xiv. p. 672; Atlien. viii. p. 335, f., xii. pp. 529, e, 530, b.)
- unpaired chromosome at the first division of meiosis.
- 1. antagonist of Jesus Christ: an antagonist of Jesus Christ, expected by the early Christians to spread evil throughout the world, but then to be overcome by the second coming of Christ. 2. ...
- a network made up of one or more smaller networks.
- A monastic official charged with conducting services at the altar of the church, and with the upkeep of the church in general. A sacrist directs the ringing of bells, oversees the making of bread for services, ensures that ceremonial vestments are available and in good repair, and so forth. ...
- or -ian (America -> American);
- area designated as within a "Special Flood Hazard Area" (or SFHA) on a FIRM. This is an area inundated by 1% annual chance flooding for which BFEs or velocity may have been determined. No distinctions are made between the different flood hazard zones that may be included within the SFHA. ...
- The legend of St. Andrew.
- literally “without blood”; decreased red blood cells
- analysis of sound to determine the character of the sound by determining the amount of sounds at various frequencies that make up the overall sound spectrum. ie: higher frequency sound or pitch vs. low frequency.
- In Sumerian mythology, An was the god whose name was synonymous with the sun's zenith, or heaven. He was the oldest god in the Sumerian pantheon, and part of a triad including Enlil, god of the earth and Enki, god of the watery deep. ...
- An : WhitePages 4715 Ans on WhitePages. Find phone numbers and addresses for /last/An · Cached pageAN Earls performance products Hose ends Hose,Adapter ...AN specializing in the finest of all Hose Ends and Stainless Steel Braided line products available.Earls performance products,Aeroquip,XRP and Russell style fittings · Cached pageAN: Summary for AutoNation, Inc. Common Stock- Yahoo! FinanceGet detailed information on AutoNation, Inc. Common Stock (AN) including quote performance, Real-Time ECN, technical chart analysis, key stats, insider transactions, and the latest /q?s=an&d=t · Cached pageRelated Searches for an
- Antonov An-12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- .an - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .an is the Internet country code top-level domain for Netherlands Antilles. It is administered by the University of the Netherlands Antilles. As the Netherlands Antilles are due to be /wiki/.an · Cached pagean Restaurant - Fine Dining Raleigh, RTP, Cary, Durham, Sushi ...Award winning Asian Fusion restaurant in Cary North Carolina. Providing Corporate Parties, Events, and Upscale Fine Dining for RTP, Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill · Cached pageAn - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster DictionaryDefinition of an from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.www.merriam-/dictionary/an · Cached pageAn | Define An at an 1 / ən ; when stressed æn / Show Spelled [ uh n ; when stressed an ] Show IPA –indefinite article the form of a before an initial vowel sound ( an arch; an /browse/an · Cached page//AN - definition of AN by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and ...Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes /AN · Cached pageAN: Summary for AutoNation, Inc. Common Stock- Yahoo! FinanceView the basic AN stock chart on Yahoo! Finance. Change the date range, chart type and compare AutoNation, Inc. Common Stock against other /q?s=an · Cached pagePurdue OWLThis page is brought to you by the OWL at Purdue (http://owl.english.purdue.edu/). When printing this page, you must include the entire legal notice at bottom.owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/591/01 · Cached pageXi'an: Weather from also A city of central China southwest of Beijing. The capital (221-206 B.C. ) of the Qin dynasty, it is a major commercial center and the capital of Shaanxi province /topic/xi-an · Cached pagean - WiktionaryIndefinite article; used when the noun may refer to one of several possibilities. An egg could be any of several eggs, while the egg refers to a specific egg (already /wiki/an · Cached pageClimate CrisisOfficial site for the feature film documentary on the Earth's climate crisis. About the film, reviews, awards, public reaction to it, and the underlying science. Includes · Cached pagean - English-French Dictionary an - French Dictionary Translation ... NOTE: The determiner or indefinite article a or an is translated by un + masculine noun and by une + feminine noun: a tree = un arbre;/enfr/an · Cached pageHome | a-nThrough advocacy and information and from the perspective of artists, a-n's mission is to stimulate and support contemporary visual arts practice and affirm the value of artists in ...www.a- · Cached pagean - Definition of an at adjective, indefinite article. one; one sort of: to bake an apple pie; each; any one: pick an apple from the tree; Origin: weakened var. of one < OE an, the numeral one; the /an · Cached pageAn - Definition of An by Webster's Online DictionaryAn explanation. Definition of An is provided by 1913 Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionarywww.webster-/definition/an · Cached pageYouTube - TRAPPED IN AN ELEVATOR FOR 41 HOURS
- AN - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia